What does it mean to manifest your dreams? As children, we are told to go after our dreams (hopes, desires, and aspirations). We can categorize our dreams into two types: ones that dance in our heads while we sleep at night and ones that are deep-seated ambitions. The latter are the ones we yearn to achieve and live out: winning a championship game, dating the prom king, meeting our favorite movie star, or bootstrapping and running a successful business. Some of these dreams seem very possible, while others seem beyond our reach and unattainable.
Deep down we know that these “out of reach dreams” would give us the greatest satisfaction if ever achieved. But when we think about them, they provide a great source of discomfort. Why? Because we don’t have the faintest clue as to how to obtain these dreams. We don’t want to act on them for fear of making the wrong move or worse yet, experiencing failure. At the same time, we don’t want to remain where we are because we know there’s something better out there. So we stay in limbo – paralyzed by fear and suspended in uncertainty.
This is where manifesting comes in. The Law of Attraction teaches us that we don’t need to figure out ‘the how’. We just need to make the decision to go for it! Take inspired action (follow our gut instincts) and trust that the Universe will lead us to our greatest desires. So how do we get the Universe to do just that? Well, you’ll need to ask yourself, “What does it mean to manifest my dreams?” By giving the Universe the right signals and pointing it in the direction of your goals, you’re showing it how to manifest your dream life through deliberate creation.
After all, dreams are what fairy tales are made of, right?
The How To Attract Power Pack
If you still find manifesting powers through deliberate creation to be a challenge, then download our 3-Day eCourse, the “How to Attract Power Pack”, a practical guide on how to manifest greatness using the Law of Attraction. Great to learn how to manifest for beginners and advanced alike!
“HOW TO ATTRACT”
What is Spiritual Manifestation?
Before we can dive into manifesting your dreams, we need to cover what manifestation is from a primary and fundamental level. Spiritual manifestation (aka manifesting or deliberate attraction) is you (your soul) working with Universe (the Divine Spirit) to use your imagination, build upon a vision or goal that you desire, and have it appear in your present life.
To paraphrase the late 19th century French philosopher (and Jesuit priest), Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, you are a spiritual being having a human experience. Teilhard believed that man is evolving toward a final spiritual unity. It’s important to understand that you are a soul that is linked to the Universe (the Great Divine). This is a magical relationship because you are directly connected to Source (Infinite Intelligence or God). You have been granted this special relationship at birth which you can call upon at any moment you desire. You have been offered unlimited availability to God. Some people access this by using prayer, or meditation. However, you can also use manifestation through the Law of Attraction to pull your dreams into your existence. This is considered spiritual because your request (desired goal) starts working in the spiritual plane and as you continue the process of manifesting. Over time, it eventually appears on the physical plane (in your reality or world).
How Do You Manifest Your Dreams?
If you’re wondering how to manifest your dreams into reality, you’ll need to ask yourself the question, “Dreams v Reality: Is there a difference?”. The Law of Attraction is always at work, whether or not you focus on your dreams. If you simply continue to live your life without intent or with no true direction or desire, then that will be your reality – floating around with no real destination. However, if you choose to come to a decision on the direction of your life by taking hold of the reins, then at some point that will become your conclusion (and reality).
Dreams and reality don’t have a line of separation. What makes a difference is whether or not you decide to give the Universe some input on your life. Either you choose to bring about your happiness or you can roll the dice and let the Universe form your reality – one that you didn’t have say in. If you’re still unsure of how to manifest your dreams, then the answer is, “Cast a vote”. Make a decision to be fully involved in the formation of your dreams. Now is the time to become aware and learn how to visualize clearly to get exactly what you want.
Dreams Manifest Into Reality
Dreams can be prophetic. Dreams are not that different in comparison to The Matrix. We live in a reality that we created (and agree to). And we have been given the power that we can manipulate our reality. Each and every one of us all play by the same spiritual rule: “Whatever we create in our minds, we create in our world.” By that definition, our reality is a simulation of what’s in our minds. If you want to live in heaven, then think and believe your life is heavenly. The opposite is also true. In short, our dreams manifest into reality.
People often use the word dream in reference to the experience that occurs while sleeping. Dreams that come while asleep are also a perfect place for us to manifest. While sleeping we enter the Astral Plane which is another dimension where we can bring about our desires. Astral projection (lucid dreaming or OBE “Out of Body Experiences”) are a bridge between our dreams (while asleep) and reality. You have the ability to induce and control your dreams while sleeping with some practice. If you’d like to learn more about this subject, visit our resources below.
Law of Attraction
- How to Magnetize Your Thoughts to Pull Your Desires into Reality (Day 4)
- Find Out Which Emotion Works Best for Manifesting (Day 1 & Day 2)
- The Surefire Sign That You’re Pushing Away Your Desire (Day 3)
What Does It Mean to Manifest Your Destiny?
Your destiny is up to you. Often times you’ll hear in literature or film about a character who needs to fulfill their destiny. Ultimately, a destiny is a choice. You can decide whether or not to “fulfill your destiny,” by embracing it and going after it. Or you can turn away from it.
If you decided to manifest your destiny, that means you go for it. Often times a destiny is prophetic, like in Greek, Roman, and Medieval Eras.
- “It is your destiny to one day become king and rule over this land.”
- “It is your destiny to fight and conquer the biggest, most difficult, and most feared enemy in all the land!”
- “It is your destiny to enter this footrace and win!”
Destiny is a conscious decision, whereas Fate is placed upon us and inevitable.
Manifest Your Life
To manifest your life means to take control over how your life appears. To grab the reins. To be proactive. To be responsible and accountable for making your dreams come true. You are the only one that can make that happen. No one else can do it for you except for you. You should feel comforted by that because it means no one can take it away from you either.
When you decide to manifest your life you are deciding to take life into your own hands. You are The Magician, weaving and crafting your life any way you please. You bend the rules to play in your favor. You are a sorcerer (or sorceress). A wizard. A maven. A creator. Aren’t you lucky?
Teach Your Brain to Manifest Your Dreams
Hardwire your subconscious mind with affirmations or positivity. You have to believe anything is possible. “It will happen.” If you don’t believe it, fake it ‘til you make it. Repeat it to yourself until it becomes a mantra or an inescapable, yet beneficial habit.
Signs Your Dreams Are Manifesting
- Synchronicity – A key sign that the Universe is bringing you want you want are synchronicities. What is synchronicity? It is ‘right timing’ from the Universe’s standpoint. The Universe will place things, ideas, clues in your life that represent your goal. It might be a sign post. It might be something someone says or a song on the radio. It might be a small reminder that what you’ve asked for is coming. Just keep going and be patient. Be more than patient, but anticipating. Expect it to show up into your life fairly soon!
- Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Don’t assume anything except that your wish is coming true. Sometimes the Universe will test you. Or sometimes it needs to set things up so that it can get you in the right place at the right time. It may place obstacles and setbacks in your way so that it can guide you and have you move left instead of right.
- Sometimes you might ‘fail’. Failure is a blessing, provided you learn from your mistakes or learn from the experience. Failure is another temporary roadblock. No matter what keep going! Keep pursuing. There are so many stories of now-famous entrepreneurs that has a great deal of misfortune, disappointments, stumbles, mishaps, you name it. But they persevered. They did what they had to do to get ahead. Some experienced bankruptcy, divorce, overindulgence in the vices, and other failings. But they came out of the other side. The harder you push through these adversities, the faster you will see your goals realized.
What Does It Mean To Manifest Your Dreams?
by William Buhlman
by Robert A. Monroe
by Robert Bruce
by Erin Pavlina
Law of Attraction Consultations
If you’re still finding the attraction-manifestation process to be challenging and you would like hands-on help and guidance, please sign-up below for the next available appointment.