Does Metaphysical Healing Work? – [Note: None of the information in this article should be taken as medical advice. For acute medical illness or diseases, please see your medical practitioner.]
With the many forms of healing and health treatments that we have at our disposal, one method still remains a mystery – metaphysical and spiritual healing. Over several centuries and lifetimes, people have studied metaphysics. Old world cultures and ancient civilizations have used nonphysical methods to heal. But the ultimate question is, does metaphysical healing work?
The short answer is yes and no. Most metaphysical methods of healing are meant to be used over the long term and practiced regularly as a supplement with your allopathic (traditional) medical healthcare. For non-acute health concerns, yes, metaphysical methods can work.
However, for emergencies or more serious medical treatment, the answer is no. You should always seek the advice of a licensed practitioner whenever available. It’s always better to be safe than sorry and to be in the care of a licensed professional. When in doubt, consult a professional that is familiar with both methods of care.
What Is Metaphysical Healing?
A non-traditional form of healing work that involved using energetic planes (plans of energy) to elicit healing. By accessing — on various planes (spiritual, mental, emotional, etheric, astral).
Healing can occur in various areas of the body or mind. If you’ve ever wondered, “How does the Subconscious Mind Work with metaphysical healing?” this is a good place to start. When it comes to the spiritual healing, you’ll need to learn how to shift your mindset and broaden your approach.
The How To Attract Power Pack
If you still find it difficult to manifest greatness, please download our 3-Day eCourse, the “How to Attract Power Pack”. Follow the step-by-step lessons on how to manifest greatness using the Law of Attraction.
“HOW TO ATTRACT”
What Is A Metaphysical Healer?
- how to become an energy healer
- characteristics of a true healer – no different than how you would choose a doctor. Trust them. Knowledgeable and most of all you are looking for a teacher or mentor who will guide you and provide resources for further study.
- In Japan, they refer to doctors as “sensei” which also translates as teacher. This is the manner you should seek out a respected master healer in the healing arts. spiritual guidance and healing.
Types Of Metaphysical Healing
- Akashic Records
- Awakening The Illuminated Heart (ATIH) – https://theschoolofremembering.com/workshop/atih
- Ayurveda – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayurveda
- BioField Tuning – Eileen Day McKusick, MA- https://www.biofieldtuning.com/
- BodyTalk System – https://www.bodytalksystem.com/learn/bodytalk/- the idea that body is the most capable and efficient healer of itself using Eastern/Western methods, outside of modern medical technology.
- Clairvision IST – https://clairvision.org/about-us/ist-and-the-clairvision-inner-space-techniques.html
- Creative Emotional Wizardry – https://www.cewseminars.com/
- Crystals – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_healing
- Dolphin & Whale Therapy – cetaceans healing through ultrasound in close proximity with can alter human DNA – http://www.dolphinspiritofhawaii.com/dolphins_and_dna.html
- Epigenetics – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
- Family Constellations – https://www.hellinger.com/en/home/family-constellation/
- German New Medicine (GNM) – http://www.newmedicine.ca/
- Hoʻoponopono (SITH®) – https://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/
- Matrix Energetics® – http://www.matrixenergetics.com/
- Munay-Ki – http://munay-ki.org/
- NEUROLINK® / Neurological Integration System (NIS) – https://www.neurolinkglobal.com/
- PSYCH-K – https://psych-k.com/
- Sekhem Seichim Reiki (SSR)
- Arolo Tifar – Atlantean
- Huna / Hawaiian – http://www.ancienthuna.com/what_is_huna.htm
- Rongoā Māori – http://kawaipurapura.co.nz/introduction-maori-healing/
- ThetaHealing® – https://www.thetahealing.com/
- Total Body Modification ™ (TBM) – https://www.livetbm.com/
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) / Beyond Quantum Healing
- Quantum-Touch® – https://www.quantumtouch.com/en/
- Yoga – https://www.rishikulyogshala.org/200-hour-yoga-teacher-training-kerala-india.html
- Yuen Method (Science of Immediate Results) – https://yuenmethod.com/
How To Heal Metaphysically
The metaphysical healing process will vary from practice to practice. If you choose something like Acupuncture that will be a vastly different experience than say EFT. Ultimately, the healing will come from within. With metaphysical treatment the healing often stems from within on an invisible level. Because we are operating on various planes of existence, it’s not going to be immediate, but rather a slow gradual change. Some changes may be permanent while others are more temporary.
The old adage: “Your body is your temple” does apply. For metaphysical healing to work, you need to get ample sleep, eat well by consuming healthy foods, exercise regularly, and do all the necessary things to take care of your body. Your body can heal itself, but you need to provide it the proper foundation to do so.
Law of Attraction
- How to Magnetize Your Thoughts to Pull Your Desires into Reality (Day 4)
- Find Out Which Emotion Works Best for Manifesting (Day 1 & Day 2)
- The Surefire Sign That You’re Pushing Away Your Desire (Day 3)
Historical Figures in Metaphysics
Nikola Tesla – (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) – father of advanced electromagnetic field frequency therapy and created the prototypes and foundation for medical devices of today.
Carl Jung (26 July 1875 – 6 June 1961) – introduced various forms of therapy Art therapy and spirituality to treat illness such as alcoholism
Edgar Cayce (March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) – trance healing, offer free treatments to the townspeople.
Royal Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971) – He is best known for a claimed ‘beam ray’ invention during the 1930s, which he thought could treat some diseases through vibration
Wilhelm Reich (24 March 1897 – 3 November 1957) – orgone accumulators – box
Alejandro Jodorowsky (17 February 1929) – purveyor of Psychomagic and utilizes Shamanic Psychotherapy
Ryke Geerd Hamer (17 May 1935 – 2 July 2017) – Germanic New Medicine (GNM), also formerly known as German New Medicine and New Medicine – http://www.newmedicine.ca/bio.php
Law of Attraction Consultations
If you’re still finding the attraction-manifestation process to be challenging and you would like hands-on help and guidance, please sign-up below for the next available appointment.
Does Metaphysical Healing Work?
Books on Metaphysical Healing
Below is a shortlist of recommended metaphysical healing books.
by Joman Romero
By Louise Hay
by Lise Bourbeau
by Ryke Geerd Hamer
By Inna Segal
by Ruediger Dahlke M.D.