When it comes to learning how to attract wealthy friends, the affluent are not much different from any other class of society. They have the basic same wants and needs as the rest of us. A safe home, secure family, trusted social circle, and ultimately, to love and be loved. We’ve all heard the old adage, “Money doesn’t buy happiness.” And it doesn’t. But having more if it does certainly make life easier.
Learning how to attract wealthy people is a skill like any other. Outside of the basic skills of being courteous and polite, also being compassionate and helpful is paramount with how to get into rich social circles.
In terms of how to attract wealthy people in your life, there are a few key principles come to mind:
- Be authentic.
- Be interesting.
- Be optimistic.
All of these are vital to building a foundation of friendship. But even more so with meeting the wealthy.
Why would someone like to learn how to attract wealthy friends? For a different perspective on life. To see their habits. To understand their philosophies. Why else would some want to network with the wealthy? The phrase, “Your Network Is Your Net Worth” answers this question. In essence, who you surround yourself with is who you become.
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
Remember that privilege comes with a price. But that price doesn’t have to be costly. As long as you’re willing to put yourself out there and be a unique and positive presence, then you’ll be a welcomed newcomer to the global elite and finally accomplish the goal of how to attract rich people.
How To Surround Yourself With Wealthy People
If you’re familiar with the law of attraction, you’re aware of how to manifest things into your life. But perhaps you’re unfamiliar with how to manifest friends, and particularly how to manifest wealthy friends and associates. If you’d like to know how to surround yourself with winners, you need to “act as if.” Meaning, you need to act as if you are wealthy and a winner yourself.
The Law of Correspondence spells this out for us in very clear terms. “As within, so without.” So you need to feel (and believe) that you are worthy of wealthy friends. You need to imagine your life as if you are living and amongst the elite. The more you can take on this disposition and immerse yourself in the sensations of living a luxury life, then you will soon learn how to attract a luxurious lifestyle.
Find a way to walk amongst the wealthy, even if for brief moments in time. Perhaps you get a job in a place where the wealthy gather, like a country club, exclusive hotel, a high-end catering business. You may consider becoming a nanny or au pair for a wealthy family. If you’re into cars, get a job at an international import car dealership. If you like boats, try volunteering at a yacht club. Be creative. For a more extensive list of ideas, read below.
Where To Meet The Wealthy
Art Galleries and Openings
Award Shows and Prizes
Charity Balls, Dinners, Galas, and Philanthropic Events
Exclusive & Members-Only Clubs
Cannes Film Festival (Festival de Cannes)
Venice International Film Festival (Mostra Internazionale d’Arte Cinematografica della Biennale di Venezia)
Flying via Private Jet or Helicopter
Investing and Investments
- Cryptocurrency Conferences & Events (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum)
- Precious Metals (Gold, Silver)
- Family Office Events
- Ultra High Net Worth Individual (UHNWI) Events
Real Estate (Conferences, Trade Shows)
- Tip: Attend Open Houses in Exclusive Neighborhoods
Political Fundraising Events
- Tip: Well-known supporters of politicians hedge their bets by contributing campaign funds on both sides of the aisle (in the US) and contributing to all campaigns.
Automotive / Car racing
The 24 Hours of Le Mans
Daytona 500 (US)
Goodwood Festival of Speed
Monaco Grand Prix
Singapore Grand Prix
- Tip: Get access to the VIP Lounge, Box seats, and more exclusive areas at these events to rub shoulders with the wealthy.
The Olympic Games (The Olympics)
Argentine Open Polo Championship (Campeonato Argentino Abierto de Polo)
Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
7 Top Polo Tournaments in the World
Yacht Clubs and Yachting Events
- Where To Meet The Affluent
- Where To Meet Wealthy People
- Where To Network With The Wealthy
- Where Do The Elite Meet?
- Where The Elite Meet
The How To Attract Power Pack
If you still find it difficult to manifest greatness, please download our 3-Day eCourse, the “How to Attract Power Pack”. Follow the step-by-step lessons on how to manifest greatness using the Law of Attraction.
“HOW TO ATTRACT”
How To Meet Wealthy People
- How To Meet The Elite
- Meet The Global Elite
- Meeting The Wealthy
- Wealthy Networking Groups
- How To Meet Successful Friends
- How To Meet Wealthy People
- How To Get Into Rich Social Circles
by Ginie Sayles
by Dale Carnegie
by Olivia Fox Cabane
by Dr. Aziz Gazipura PsyD
Mindset Of The Wealthy
How To Socialize With The Wealthy
How To Meet High Net Worth Individuals
- How To Attract Millionaires
- How To Network With Millionaires
- How To Attract Billionaires
- Where Do Billionaires Hang Out?
- How To Find High Net Worth Individuals
Law of Attraction
- How to Magnetize Your Thoughts to Pull Your Desires into Reality (Day 4)
- Find Out Which Emotion Works Best for Manifesting (Day 1 & Day 2)
- The Surefire Sign That You’re Pushing Away Your Desire (Day 3)
How To Meet Rich Friends
- Where Can I Meet Rich Friends
- How Do People Meet Rich People?
- How To Meet Wealthy Friends
- Where Can I Meet Rich Friends?
- How To Meet Wealthy Friends
- How To Meet Someone Wealthy
How To Be Friends With A Rich Person
When you meet a rich person and they find out you’re not in the inner circle, then you are immediately being evaluated. They need to decide whether to invite you in or to have you remain safely on the outside.
So expect to be tested. Once you receive the first signal of acceptance (exchanging contact info or are invited to another event), anything where they are requesting to see you again, understand that this is your first test. Befriending the rich is like anyone else, except you can be kicked out of the inner circle for any slight misunderstanding or mistake. Their standards are a lot higher than the average person and you will need to impress them to keep them interested.
If you didn’t attend school with high society folks, or if you never had any access to the elite members of society, then the below may be new to you. However, if you follow (and stick to) all the rules below, your chances are much higher of meeting and befriending a wealthy member of society.
Rules to Follow:
- Be punctual (or early) if possible when meeting with friends. Dinner dates, lunch get-togethers, etc. Be prompt for all set appointments.
- Be available. You might have to drop everything (change your schedule last-minute) to go meet them for exclusive parties and events.
- Be reliable and dependable.
- Be loyal and sensitive about personal matters. Sarcasm isn’t cute. Nor is ‘put down humor.’ Be polite and if not, tight-lipped. Be cordial. Respect your new friends and their territory.
- Be responsive. Return phone calls, texts, email communication in a timely manner. Don’t make people wait. Stick to your word. If you say you’re going to call or contact them, do it within 24 hours. Don’t be eliminated because you cannot keep a simple promise.
Be indispensable. Go out of your way. Go above and beyond. Go the Extra Mile. This is a principle that Napoleon Hill speaks about in his book “Think and Grow Rich”. The more you give the more you get.
How To Attract Wealthy Friends
Law of Attraction Consultations
If you’re still finding the attraction-manifestation process to be challenging and you would like hands-on help and guidance, please sign-up below for the next available appointment.